ENTRIES ARE OPEN
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT TERMS
- Entries are open till 31 August 2017.
- Prices include medical team back-up throughout the event, crew backup, goodie-bag, trophy, photographs and video as well as elements listed in the Pricing Schedule.
- Prices exclude personal items, beverages, meals not included in the itinerary, telephone calls and any items not specifically stated.
- All accommodation is based on twin-sharing; single accommodation is available on request.
- Any amendments to package options can be made up to 31 August 2017 by contacting Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prices are subject to change until full payment is received.
- Augrabies Extreme Marathons cc. reserves the right to cancel any entrant if payments are not received on time as stipulated in the Payment Terms.
- In the event of cancellation before 01 May 2016, all entry fees paid will be refunded, except for the non-refundable deposit of ZAR 2,500.
- In case of cancellation due to unforeseen medical reasons supported by a doctor’s certificate at any time prior to 26 October 2017, 20% of entry fee will be retained to cover admin cost, the balance will be refunded. Entries may not be transferred to 2018 or thereafter.
- Entrants failing to attend registration on Friday, 27 October 2017, 10:30 at Augrabies National Park, will be regarded as non-starters and there will be NO REFUNDS of entry fees.
TRANSFER OF ENTRIES
- Entrants cancelling may transfer entries to another person, with the acceptance that shirt sizes might not be changeable.
- 3% of entry fee will be charged for any transfers to cover admin costs.
- Entries may not be transferred to 2018 or thereafter.
WE HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR ‘BEST INTERNATIONAL EVENT’ IN THE UK RUNNING AWARDS.
We’re up against some huge races – Berlin, Boston, Boston, Amsterdam, Marathon des Sables, New York and more! This is David vs Goliath – which means that every vote counts.
If we win, it means your vote has helped the event receive more exposure and help even more people in South Africa!
We are shortlisted under ‘Running events’, then ‘International Event’. Thanks in advance!